Most Likely to Succeed… at Trello

Alright, week two, here we go. For homework before this class, we were told to watch the documentary “Most Likely to Succeed,” which follows human creativity in high school. This documentary started with how artificial intelligence has developed over the past decades to be better at chess and Jeopardy than a human being.

They also talked about how many jobs will disappear over the next few years, regular workers being replaced with computers/robots. In my opinion, I believe this is not the whole story, as jobs are disappearing, but new ones are being created at the same time. John Oliver does a great video on the topic here.

But I’m getting off-topic. Today in class, we started setting up our Trello account. From my understanding thus far, Trello is a task organizing tool. Trello seems quite easy to set-up and use; however, it does seem like just another step or chore that must be completed.

For people who would prefer to go mainly digital in their planning (or lifestyle), Trello seems like a great option for general organization and group project planning.